Why a Black Cloud?

I will explain the "black cloud". My mother's family from time to time would say that if anything bad that could happen would happen to them and called it the black cloud. I find this to be true in my life almost on a daily basis. Just like a friend my black cloud is present everyday. Let me make this clear...I talk about my black cloud in an entirely jokingly way. I laugh about most things, even when they are bad....it's all going to be alright. My faith is such that the Lord will provide and even if I don't know how in the world we are going to fix whatever has happened, he knows. So please any of my bad things that I mention, know that I am laughing and remaining faithful while I am typing! And please LAUGH because I am!



He that is afraid of bad luck will never know good" -RussianProverb

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Birthday

As I begin to write this, it is 7 minutes until Valentine's Day which is also my husband's birthday. (WOW your birthday is on Valentines Day?!?!)  Anyway, we have in the past only celebrated his birthday with a homemade lasagna and carrot cake (his favorites) and then celebrated Valentine's day on another day afterward. I have taught him well-Valentine's stuff goes half price the day after! LOL!  Our anniversary is in 10 days...February is a busy month!

Tonight, I am thankful he was born....thankful he is mine and I am his....thankful that he loves me and I love him...

Happy Valentine's Birthday, Jason! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment