Why a Black Cloud?

I will explain the "black cloud". My mother's family from time to time would say that if anything bad that could happen would happen to them and called it the black cloud. I find this to be true in my life almost on a daily basis. Just like a friend my black cloud is present everyday. Let me make this clear...I talk about my black cloud in an entirely jokingly way. I laugh about most things, even when they are bad....it's all going to be alright. My faith is such that the Lord will provide and even if I don't know how in the world we are going to fix whatever has happened, he knows. So please any of my bad things that I mention, know that I am laughing and remaining faithful while I am typing! And please LAUGH because I am!



He that is afraid of bad luck will never know good" -RussianProverb

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family

The introductions:


Jason, my husband, a full time engineering student, a full time employee, a gardener, a mechanic and wonderful Daddy.


Amanda, my first born, rising 11th grader, a straight A student, a driver, an employee of her grandaddy's machine shop, a beauty inside and out, text messaging champ and independent thinker.


Tyler, my only son, rising 8th grader, funny as they come, gamer, mohawk wearer, a cutie pie, independent thinker, text messaging champ with a tender heart.


Madison, my youngest, a bike rider-no training wheels, a movie lover, rising 4k'er, pbs kids game player, a talker, a singer, a kool aid maker, independent thinker and has a sweet spirit.


Choo Choo, our cat, has OCD and has a ritual before he drinks water, has herpes, loves laying in the driveway daring the car to hit him and likes (or tolerates) us on his own terms.


Daisy,the beagle, afraid of loud noises especially thunderstorms and gun shots, loves Madison and will allow any torture she dishes out, a rescue dog, and has her "furever" home for almost 3 years.




Tinkerbell, our Jack Chihuahua mix, an Amanda hater, Madison tolerater, Jason's shadow, seems to like me when Jason isn't around, squirrel chaser, and house protector.




I am thankful that they and all their good traits are in my life. How blessed am I to have a wonderful husband, three beautiful and intelligent children and three of the quirkiest animals? God is good...all the time!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, maybe I need to introduce my kidamals and we can comapre notes. You missed out the pink highlights for school photo!! and photos....wheres the photos!!

    Nicky. x

    ReplyDelete